In Bidart we have the pleasure of always learning more, with each stay and even if we are from here ...
So for you who want to know everything and discover, we offer:
- to follow a guided tour by one of our greeters Roberto or Anne
- to let yourself be guided by the malicious characters by embarking on a walk in Bidart on one of the geocaching routes Terra Adventure
- to push the door of our artisan workshops, passionate and exciting
- to read the stories of Mattina, our blog contributor, in love with the Bidart of yesteryear
- to listen to the episodes of our podcast “The bidartar quarter of an hour"
- to discover our destination magazine to know the good plans, interviews and anecdotes of Bidart
- to consult the plaques affixed to the heritage elements of the village
- to download the “heritage notebooks” which are published each year for the Heritage Days…
Whatever option you choose, we are sure that you will be won over by the great stories, anecdotes and the encounters you make ...