THE BIDART TOURIST OFFICE IS CLASS IN CATEGORY I
The Bidart Tourist Office has been classified in category I since the summer of 2018 and therefore undertakes to:
- provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- facilitate your procedures.
- provide you with furniture to sit on.
- inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- offer you free access to wifi.
- display and disseminate its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday inclusive during tourist or entertainment periods.
- respond to your mail all year round.
- provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- give you access to its trilingual website.
- disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal details, email, website address, telephone details, the level of classification; monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include the indication of usage rates, periods and times of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details; events and activities; to emergency telephone numbers.
- update its tourist information annually.
- post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- respect a quality approach.
- provide you with a stay advisor.
- guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
Concerned about the quality of its services, the Bidart Tourist Office team holds the Quality Tourism brand. This mark, obtained in the fall of 2017, commits the staff of the structure to:
- disseminate quality and up-to-date tourist information
- develop a real reflection on the positioning of its destination & the care of its customers
- study customer satisfaction using different tools
- communicate with the tourist actors of Bidart and involve them in the actions carried out by the structure
- organize and implement a staff training plan
- maintain a tourist data observatory
COVID19: our structure is committed to implementing all the necessary measures to protect its employees and users in this period of health crisis.