Because it is easy to get around from Bidart.
To discover the travel guide in Bidart click HERE & for all means of transport it's over here 👇
Getting around by bus from Bidart ...
... to Biarritz, Anglet & Bayonne
- Line 3 : from the center of Bidart to downtown Bayonne.
- Line 4 : from the Izarbel technology park to Biarritz station, the airport and the city center of Bayonne
- Line 38 : from the Lore Landa district to the beaches of Biarritz and Anglet, the city center of Biarritz and the city center of Bayonne.
- Line 44 : from Uhabia beach to downtown Biarritz.
- Line 46 : from the center of Bidart to Biarritz La Négresse station.
Tickets are to be taken on board the bus from the driver.
... towards Guéthary, Saint-Jean-de-Luz & Hendaye
→ Click HERE to download all the information on transport in Bidart.
The bus network map
and for more information, the traveler's guide is available HERE.
... to Donostia-San Sebastian
- with the company bus ALSA. To book your tickets, click HERE. Trip price: 7 €
- the train TOPO-EUSKOTREN from Hendaye every 30 minutes:
Ticket cost: € 5,50; free-5 years (Round trip) / duration 35 min / Get off at the “AMARA Donostia” terminus
The little extra: ask the driver of the bus line 3 for the Eusko Pass, it's a combined ticket with the train at € 5,50 return trip from Bidart!
→ Discover it Guide to cross-border mobility to facilitate your travels, from Bayonne to San Sebastian! By train, by bike, by public transport (bus, river shuttle, etc.), get around the territory easily with the means of transport that suits you.
Getting around on two wheels ...
In Bidart, Martin from Marty Bike Rental offers a wide choice of mechanical and electric bikes with many accessories (baby carrier, surf rack, beach basket) and delivers them to your home.
Marty Bike Rental, avenue de Biarritz - 06 95 45 54 99
BidartBike offers a choice of electric fatbikes for hire. No itinerary idea? They also offer guided walks 😎. Delivery to your vacation spot is possible.
Bidart Bike, 21 Ene Maitia road – 07 66 22 71 92
In season, the Press House from the town center of Bidart also offers electric bikes for hire.
Press House, rue Erretegia - 09 84 53 17 51
And find theVélodyssée route Biarritz / Saint-Jean-de-Luz section on the site www.velodyssee.com.
Rent a two-wheeler with or without a license from Bidart!
Delivery to your vacation spot is possible.
Scooter rental Basque Coast, ZC Zirlinga – 07 49 61 38 68
Get around by taxi!
In Bidart, the Taxi André team provides travel and transfers: 06 08 58 08 98.
Parking in Bidart
In Bidart, parking is regulated for cars, motorhomes and converted vehicles.
here, The PDF to understand everything about parking in Bidart.