For those who wish to stay alone, to take stock and recharge their batteries, to get some fresh air, to work or just because that's how they enjoy vacations, find below our team's advice for a solo break in Bidart in the Basque Country!
Coliving & coworking
Because working practices are changing and more and more of you want to come to us to recharge your batteries and work on a project, our partners are adapting and offering you specific formulas.
- Charlotte from Domaine de Bassilour provides accommodation in coliving on the platform outsite.co dedicated specifically to workers on short / medium stays around the globe
- THEKoskenia Hostel, the hostel in the heart of Place Sauveur Atchoarena offers double rooms, dormitories but also a warm coworking space on the ground floor of the hostel.
- Sandrine from the guest house Etxea and Co offers rooms with desk and leaves at the disposal of its guests the "P'tit Salon" a room equipped with all the necessary equipment to work… practical!
We are fortunate here to be able to quickly feel the benefits of the sea spray and the ocean ... Some of our establishments are keen to offer tailor-made “well-being” services. Our team has listed some suggestions for you:
- the invitation to disconnect from theHotel Villa l'Arche : this establishment overlooks the cliff with direct access to the beach, an infinity pool, a spa facing the ocean and the possibility of privatizing a massage with Elodie de Bihai, specialist in holistic massages and well-being.
- the discovery of Mov'nat with Geoffrey while staying at the Surf-house Joyu Surf Shack.
- the Bidart surf schools can also offer you guaranteed sensations!